Friday, May 12, 2006

Real People vs. Not-Really People



Professor Martin would call this a "non-realite" in the subjuncitve form of a french verb. What the hell am I talking about? Kristopher Dukes. This co-hert of one Pamela Pekerman is not real, or she is a "non-realite." I want you all to lay your bag-lovin' eyes on her "website." I wanted to talk about this Kristopher Dukes and her not being a real person. I wanted to talk about how I want us to make another site called Cassandra Pukes. I wanted to talk about how I dont believe her latest post about how this outfit she is wearing is from 3rd grade.


I wanted to talk about how lying isn't nice to do. So, Kristopher Dukes, stop lying about your clothing from 3rd grade and leave your mother and Easter Sunday out of this.

In other bag-trends news, I want to break this bracelet that Kristopher wants to make-out with. And finally, I wanted to talk about Kristopher stoping all this talk of her eye make-up. Kristopher, you'll go blind someday if you don't cut that out.

4 comments:

erica*ann said...

makes me sick... those two.

KRiSTOPHER DUKES said...

Ooh la love. I'm so flattered you find me too composed to be fer real. Let's have soy lattes soon.

MWAH!

Anonymous said...

Pamela Pekerman, next time you are thirsty, skip the large cup of "haterade." Kristopher Dukes is fer real...

Jax said...

Do you always hate talented people this much? So sad, and it makes you sound like a hag.