Friday, April 28, 2006
Hey you guys, I was thinking about the lack of good bag reviewal sites on the net and wanted to make a positive contribution to the world of bag marketing, bag sales, bag go-karts hats, bag lighting, bag bags, hands that look like bags, sandbags, and of course bag trends. And bag-danas.
Now, I know what you are thinking, "Doesn't Pamela Pekerman of bagtrends.blogspot.com have a perfectly good bag trends review blog?"
No, She in fact does not. Just cause someone can get a blog and say any sicko thing that they damn well please, doesn't mean that they are worth their bag salt.
And thus this site is born. Our promise to you:
1. Review the latest in bags and bag trends.
2. Friendly and/or pleasant discussion of the latest in bag culture and bag theory.
3. Rude and unforgiving refutation of the latest in Pamela Pekerman's bag trends reviews and comments.
4. Interesting and thought provoking pictures and portraits of bags and people holding or being near bags and/or trends.
5. Possibly reviews or discussions of other trends such as bracelets, smiles, pats on the back, or banks.
If that's the sort of thing you want or need, then here we are. If you prefer Pamela Dumberman then suit your self, dillweed. Or maybe I'll suit you for you, myself.